The Atlanta Regional Commission will conduct a solicitation for TIP project funding proposals in the Spring of 2024. Federal funding from the Surface Transportation Block Grant Program (STBG), which includes the setaside for Transportation Alternatives, ARC’s Livable Centers Initiative (LCI) program, and the Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) program will be awarded to implement projects which support the goals and objectives of the Atlanta Region’s Plan.
Sponsors may apply for federal funding to add new projects to the TIP, supplement funding for existing TIP projects, and submit proposals for studies and related initiatives which do not result in the construction of physical infrastructure.
2024 TIP Solicitation
- Application Open Date – March 4, 2024
- Application Close Date – May 5, 2024
- Sponsor Open House – March 22, 2024 (Details TBA)
Application Guidance Resources
Please check this page frequently for updates and additions.
- ARC Guidance and Resources
- Data and Informational Resources
- Application Supporting Document Templates and Examples
- Local Government Compliance Verification