- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your device by a website you visit. A cookie can used for a number of functions including enhancing website performance to improve user experience, gathering website usage information to measure website effectiveness, or providing custom advertising among other things.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are stored in the memory of your browser and will be removed once your browser is closed.
Persistent cookies are stored on your device and will expire after a certain set period.
To learn more about cookies, visit: https://allaboutcookies.org
ARC uses the following cookies on its website:
- Google Analytics: ARC uses Google Analytics to gather analytics about website usage such as page visits to measure website performance. Google Analytics does not provide ARC with any personally identifiable information about a website user. More information about the cookies used in Google Analytics can be found at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- CleanTalk: ARC uses CleanTalk to help prevent SPAM entries on the forms within the website. More information about CleanTalk can be found at: https://cleantalk.org
- Facebook: ARC uses a Facebook tracking pixel to track conversions of ads that ARC runs on Facebook. ARC does not share information collected from Facebook with any third-party organizations. More information about the Facebook tracking pixel can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/471978536642445?id=1205376682832142.
How to manage cookies
If you choose, you can adjust your browser settings to prevent cookies from being downloaded to your device. Below are links to instructions on how to do with the major browsers:
To learn more about how to manage off-Facebook activity tracking visit: https://www.facebook.com/off-facebook-activity