Congratulations on receiving a Livable Centers Initiative (LCI) grant. The Atlanta Regional Commission is excited to support your efforts to improve quality of life in your community.
Since 2000, the LCI program has invested more than $312 million in 131 communities to foster the development of vibrant, walkable places that offer increased mobility options, encourage healthy lifestyles, and provide improved access to jobs and services.
Your ongoing support of ARC and the LCI program is critical to ensure that we can continue helping communities like yours around the region pursue innovative, inclusive planning initiatives.
How you can help:
- Mention ARC’s Livable Centers Initiative when writing about your LCI project in news releases, your website, social media, speeches and presentations, and media interviews.
- Use the LCI and ARC logos on signs at project construction sites, PowerPoint slides, videos, and reports.
- Acknowledge the funding grant from ARC and LCI at the front of reports, newsletters, interviews, and webpages.
To help you communicate our partnership in this work, we have drafted sample language for you to use across your marketing materials. This is meant to be a template, please free to amend as needed.
If at any time you need assistance in determining the best way to include ARC and LCI in your communications, please contact Lauren Blaszyk at email@example.com.
LCI Sample Language
Example uses: reports, news releases, websites, e-newsletters, emails, conversations with media
- Funding for this project is provided through the Atlanta Regional Commission’s Livable Centers Initiative (LCI), which awards federal grants to foster the development of vibrant, walkable places that offer increased mobility options, encourage healthy lifestyles, and provide improved access to jobs and services.
Example uses: Construction signs, brochures, social media, PowerPoints, graphics
- Proud Supporters: ARC and Livable Centers Initiative
- With support from ARC’s Livable Centers Initiative
- A special thanks to the Atlanta Regional Commission’s Livable Centers Initiative
- For social: This project is funded with support from ARC’s Livable Centers Initiative
Reports and Plans
For any reports and plans that you develop as a part of your LCI grant-funded project, ensure that you recognize the grant funding source, specifically you must call out LCI and ARC at the front of all documents. Reports and plans should also include LCI and ARC logos on the first and last pages, as well as throughout, where appropriate.
In addition, all published reports and plans must include the following disclaimer language to be in compliance with GDOT and FHWA grant regulations:
“The opinions, findings, and conclusions in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official views or policies of those of the Department of Transportation, State of Georgia, or the Federal Highway Administration. This publication does not constitute a standard, specification, or regulation.
All reports published shall contain a credit reference to the Federal Highway Administration such as:
“Prepared in cooperation with the Department of Transportation, State of Georgia, and the Federal Highway Administration.”
Digital Assets and Images
As you consider your visual assets in support of your project, please include ARC’s Livable Centers Initiative logo as well as the ARC logo. For presentations and reports, this means including the ARC and LCI logos on the appropriate slides and pages. It can also mean including the ARC and LCI logos on printed signs around project construction sites or in distribution materials.
You can download the color and black and white logos below for your use on marketing and communications materials.
Digital Assets and Images
Example uses: construction signage, web pages, videos, reports
Download LCI Logos
Download ARC Logos
Download ARC & LCI Combination Logo