Congratulations on being awarded assistance on your project through the Atlanta Regional Commission’s Community Development Assistance Program (CDAP). ARC is excited to support your efforts to improve quality of life in your community.
Your ongoing support of ARC and the CDAP program is critical to ensure that we can continue helping communities like yours around the region pursue this kind of critical work.
How you can help:
- Mention ARC’s Community Development Assistance Program when writing about your project in news releases, your website, social media, speeches and presentations, and media interviews.
- Use the ARC and CDAP logos on PowerPoint presentations, videos, web pages, and reports.
- Acknowledge the programmatic support from ARC and CDAP at the front of reports, newsletters, interviews, and webpages.
To help you communicate our partnership in this work, we have drafted some sample language for you to use across your marketing materials. This is meant to be a template, please free to amend as needed.
If at any time you need assistance in determining the best way to highlight ARC’s critical partnership on your project, please reach out to Mollie Bogle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDAP Sample Language:
Example uses: reports, news releases, e-newsletters, presentations, speeches, conversations with media
- The Atlanta Regional Commission’s Community Development Assistance Program (CDAP) provides planning assistance to local governments, CIDs, & non-profits across the metro Atlanta region, with a priority placed on projects that advance equity and climate resiliency.
Example uses: Construction signs, brochures, social media PowerPoints, graphics
- Proud Supporters: ARC and Community Development Assistance Program
- With support from ARC’s Community Development Assistance Program
- A special thanks to the Atlanta Regional Commission’s Community Development Assistance Program
- For social: This project is funded with support from ARC’s Community Development Assistance Program.
Reports and Plans
For any reports and plans that you develop as a part of your CDAP-assisted project, ensure that you recognize the planning assistance program, CDAP, and organization(s), ARC. Reports and plans should also include CDAP and ARC logos on the first and last pages, as well as throughout, where appropriate.
For CDAP projects receiving grant funding all published reports and plans must include the following disclaimer language to be in compliance with GDOT and FHWA grant regulations:
“The opinions, findings, and conclusions in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official views or policies of those of the Department of Transportation, State of Georgia, or the Federal Highway Administration. This publication does not constitute a standard, specification, or regulation.”
All reports published shall contain a credit reference to the Federal Highway Administration such as:
“Prepared in cooperation with the Department of Transportation, State of Georgia, and the Federal Highway Administration.”
Digital Assets and Images
As you consider your visual assets in support of your project, please include ARC’s Community Development Assistance Program logo as well as the ARC logo. For presentations and reports, this means including the ARC and CDAP logos on the appropriate slides and pages. It can also mean including the ARC and CDAP logos on printed distribution materials.
You can download the color and black and white logos below for your use on marketing and communications materials.
Download CDAP Logos
Download ARC Logos
Download ARC & CDAP Combination Logo