The COVID-19 pandemic has turned the public education sector upside-down. From massive state budget cuts to safely re-opening schools for the 2020-21 school year, many questions abound. This webinar looks of the most pressing:
- How might your local public school system handle this adversity?
- What are some of the tactics being used around the region and around the world?
- How will public colleges and universities get back to “normal,” or will they?
- How does one of the state’s leading colleges of education prepare its students for teaching in unpredictable, turbulent times?
- What can parents, students, and the community do to better support our education system now and in the future?
This webinar will educate attendees about the wide-ranging ways that ARC works with older individuals and aging providers in the 10 counties — and what’s available to them — including Empowerline, whose website and phoneline provide free, helpful resources regarding issues from transportation, to housing, to help caring for loved ones.