Category: Education, COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has turned the public education sector upside-down. Schools are reopening all over the world. As metro Atlanta looks to safely reopen schools this year, many questions abound. This webinar is a dialogue that will cover ‘back to school’ approaches and obstacles for our region’s education systems:
- How are public school systems planning for their reopening, or not?
- What are the various strategies being used around the region and around the country?
- How will public colleges and universities get back to “normal,” or will they?
- How does one of the state’s leading colleges of education prepare its students for teaching in unpredictable, turbulent times?
- What can parents, students, and the community do to better support our education system now and in the future?
Tue, July 14, 2020
This Webinar has passed. Watch