Going Back to School in the Midst of COVID-19 – A deep dive on strategies designed to keep kids and staff safe
Category: Education, COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has turned the public education sector upside-down. Schools are reopening all over the world. As metro Atlanta looks to safely reopen schools this year, many questions abound. This webinar is a dialogue that will cover ‘back to school’ approaches and obstacles for our region’s education systems:
- How are public school systems planning for their reopening, or not?
- What are the various strategies being used around the region and around the country?
- How will public colleges and universities get back to “normal,” or will they?
- How does one of the state’s leading colleges of education prepare its students for teaching in unpredictable, turbulent times?
- What can parents, students, and the community do to better support our education system now and in the future?
This Webinar has passed.Watch
Speakers and Moderator
Morcease Beasley, EdDSuperintendent, Clayton County Public Schools
Pamela Whitten, PhDPresident, Kennesaw State University
Kenneth Zeff, EdDExecutive Director, Learn4Life
Malika Wilkins, PhD (Moderator)Director, ARC’s Center for Strategic Relations
Be the first to know about new webinars as they become available.