The purpose of Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC) Social Media platforms is to discuss matters of public interest in and to the City/County of ARC as identified and raised by ARC for discussion. We encourage you to submit comments that are on topic, but please address your comments to the specific topic(s) discussed. This is a forum limited to the specific topics identified and raised by ARC. Users who submit Content to ARC Social Media channels agree they have read, understand and agree to the following terms and conditions by virtue of such use:
- I am submitting content voluntarily and on my own behalf.
- The content I post reflects my own original thoughts or work.
- I understand that ARC has the right to re-post or share any Content, photos or videos that I submit on this or other City/County Social Media channels.
- I have read and understand the terms below, including the right of ARC to remove, or archive Content as described in ARC’s policy and as may be allowed by law.
- I understand that any Content I provide may be considered a “public record” under state law.
- I understand and agree that unless specifically identified as a resource for receiving requests for information under the state public information laws, ARC Social Media channels are not proper vehicles for making requests for public information or public records under state law.
- I understand and agree that my and others’ comments are subject archiving and that my comments and others’ comments are subject to removal in whole or in part from Social Media channels if my or their comments contain:
- comments not directly on the topic raised for discussion,
- obscene, indecent, or profane language, or pornographic images
- direct threats,
- content that promotes discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, or gender identity,
- the solicitation, promotion or endorsement of specific commercial services,
products or entities,
- links to any site or Content posted by automatic software programs
- the promotion or encouragement of illegal activity,
- personally identifiable information or sensitive personal information that if
released violates federal or state law,
- the promotion or endorsement of a political campaign or candidate,
- information that compromises the public safety or security of the public or
- information that directly interferes or compromises ongoing investigations,
public safety tactics, or the safety of public safety officers,
- confidential or exempt information in violation of state or federal law, or
- appear to violate the intellectual property right of ARC or a third
party under federal or state law.
- I also understand that the views and comments expressed on this site only reflect those of the comment’s author, and do not necessarily reflect the official views of ARC, its elected and appointed Officers and Employees or its departments and agencies.