Posted: September 21, 2021
Questions Due: October 1, 2021
Submissions Due: November 8, 2021
The ARC AAA, is soliciting proposals from potential applicants, interested in providing services and supports for older adults in each of the following counties: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, and Rockdale from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023 with an option to renew for one additional year. The services being funded are: Case Management, Congregate Meals, Home Delivered Meals, Homemaker, Personal Care, Caregiver Services, Kinship Care, Senior Recreation, and Transportation.
- Click the link below entitled, “Single County Documents” to download instructions as well as all the documents needed to apply.
- Complete the documents as instructed in the “NOFA directions” pdf file.
- After completing the documents, return to this page and fill out the online form, “Single County Application” and upload your completed documents.
- Note: we will only accept compressed (zip) files.
- If you have questions, please contact Connie White at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Proposal Conference will be September 28, 12:00p.m. – 2:00p.m.
- Questions are due no later than October 1 at 5:00 p.m.
- Submittals are due no later than November 8 at 5:00 p.m.
Single County Documents
Questions and Answers
Slide deck from presentation at Pre-Proposal Conference
ARC Area Agency on Aging is no longer accepting applications for the NOFAs.