Posted: December 7, 2022
Questions Due: December 12, 2022
The ARC AAA is soliciting proposals from potential applicants interested in providing services and supports for older adults in the following counties: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, and Rockdale for the 6 month period beginning on January 17, 2023, and ending on June 30, 2023, with an option to renew for one additional full contract year of July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024. The services being funded are: Culturally Appropriate Information and Referral and The Village Concept.
Pre-Proposal Conference Questions and Answers (pdf)
- Click the link below entitled, “NOFA Documents” to download instructions as well as all the documents needed to apply.
- Complete the documents as instructed in the “NOFA directions.”
- After completing the documents, return to this page and fill out the online form, “OAA Multi-Funded” and upload your completed documents
- Note: we will only accept compressed (zip) files. Instructions on how to compress your files in a zip format: Windows and Mac.
- If you have questions, please contact Meghan Murphy, email@example.com.
- Pre-Proposal Conference will be December 8th, 12:00p.m.–2:00p.m.
- Questions are due no later than December 12th at 5:00 p.m.
- Submittals are due no later than December 23rd at 5:00 p.m.
Bidders Conference Meeting Info
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 283 523 557 434
Download Teams | Join on the web
Or call in (audio only)
+1 470-419-6063,,62889380# United States, Atlanta
Phone Conference ID: 628 893 80#
Find a local number | Reset PIN
Learn More | Meeting options
OAA Multi-Funded Application
ARC Area Agency on Aging is no longer accepting applications for the NOFAs.