Posted: May 5, 2020
Questions Due: May 11, 2020
Intent to Submit Notification: Friday, May 25, 2020 (5PM)
Proposals Due: Friday June 5, 2020 (10AM)
The Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC), is seeking proposals from firms or teams of firms to provide immediate cyber security penetration testing and threat intel/sharing information. This RFQ is available in its entirety below. Requests for a physical copy of the RFQ should be sent to UASI-RFQ@atlantaregional.org; or Atlanta Regional Commission, ATTN: Bernard Coxton, 229 Peachtree Street, Suite 100, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
ARC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in its operations.
Due to COVID-19 and the number of technical questions received, the remaining scheduled dates for the Request for Proposal for the Multi-Jurisdictional, Cyber Security Penetration Testing and Threat Intelligence Services has been revised to the following schedule:
- Issue Request for Proposal: Tuesday May 5, 2020 – completed
- Technical Questions: Received until Monday May 11, 2020 (5PM) to UASI-RFQ@atlantaregional.org. – completed
- Bidder’s Teleconference: Friday, May 29, 2020 from 11:00 am until 12:00 pm. Call in number: 1 (805) 309-0248 using conference ID 693-3501. – revised date
- Response to Technical Questions or Questions from Bidder’s Conference: Wednesday June 3, 2020 Responses will be posted to ARC’s website – revised date
- Intent to Submit a Proposal: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 (5PM) – revised date
- Proposals Due: Friday, June 19, 2020 (10AM) – revised date