Posted: May 5, 2020
Questions Due: May 11, 2020
Intent to Submit Notification: Friday, May 25, 2020 (5PM)
Proposals Due: Friday June 5, 2020 (10AM)
The Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC), is seeking proposals from firms or teams of firms to provide immediate cyber security penetration testing and threat intel/sharing information. This RFQ is available in its entirety below. Requests for a physical copy of the RFQ should be sent to UASI-RFQ@atlantaregional.org; or Atlanta Regional Commission, ATTN: Bernard Coxton, 229 Peachtree Street, Suite 100, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
ARC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in its operations.
Due to COVID-19 and the number of technical questions received, the remaining scheduled dates for the Request for Proposal for the Multi-Jurisdictional, Cyber Security Penetration Testing and Threat Intelligence Services has been revised to the following schedule:
- Issue Request for Proposal: Tuesday May 5, 2020 – completed
- Technical Questions: Received until Monday May 11, 2020 (5PM) to UASI-RFQ@atlantaregional.org. – completed
- Bidder’s Teleconference: Friday, May 29, 2020 from 11:00 am until 12:00 pm. Call in number: 1 (805) 309-0248 using conference ID 693-3501. – revised date
- Response to Technical Questions or Questions from Bidder’s Conference: Wednesday June 3, 2020 Responses will be posted to ARC’s website – revised date
- Intent to Submit a Proposal: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 (5PM) – revised date
- Proposals Due: Friday, June 19, 2020 (10AM) – revised date
**UPDATED** Delivery & Shipment Instructions – June 11, 2020
Regarding the delivery/shipment of proposals: Due to COVID19, our office remains closed. Therefore, all proposals must be delivered/shipped without requested signature to the updated address below:
Mr. Christopher Burke
153 Moss Pointe Drive
McDonough, GA 30253
Please note, you may have your proposal delivered in advance of the deadline.
As stated in the RFP we will not receive proposals after 10:00 am on June 19, 2020.