Posted: December 13, 2021
Questions Due: December 20, 2021
Questions Posted: December 22, 2021
Submissions Due: January 14, 2022
The ARC AAA, is soliciting proposals from potential Offerors, interested in providing services and supports for older adults in each of the following counties: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, and Rockdale from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023 with an option to renew for one additional year. The services being funded are:
- Caregiver Services Regional Respite Voucher program
- Personal Care Regional Voucher program
- Click the link below entitled, “Multi County Documents” to download instructions as well as all the documents needed to apply.
- Complete the documents as instructed in the “NOFA directions” pdf file.
- After completing the documents, return to this page and fill out the online form, “Multi County Application” and upload your completed documents.
- Note: we will only accept compressed (zip) files.
- If you have questions, please contact Connie White at firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi County Documents
Questions and Answers
- Questions are due no later than December 20 at 5:00 p.m.
- Submittals are due no later than January 14 at 5:00 p.m.
ARC Area Agency on Aging is no longer accepting applications for the NOFAs.