Posted: October 22, 2019
Questions Due: November 8, 2019
The ARC AAA, is soliciting proposals from potential Offerors, interested in providing services and supports for older adults in each of the following counties: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, and Rockdale from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 with an option to renew for one additional year. The services being funded are: Congregate Meals, Caregiver Services, Kinship Care, Senior Recreation, Culturally Appropriate Information and Referral, and Elder Legal Assistance Program.
- Click the link below entitled, “Multi County Documents” to download instructions as well as all the documents needed to apply.
- Complete the documents as instructed in the “NOFA directions” pdf file.
- After completing the documents, return to this page and fill out the online form, “Multi County Application” and upload your completed documents.
- Note: we will only accept compressed (zip) files. Instructions on how to compress your files in a zip format can be found on the wikiHow website.
- If you have questions, please contact Connie White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-Proposal Conference will be November 4, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Questions are due no later than November 8 at 5:00 p.m.
- Questions and Answers will be posted to ARC website by 5:00 p.m. November 14, 2019.
- Submittals are due no later than December 6 at 5:00 p.m.
Multi County Application
ARC Area Agency on Aging is no longer accepting applications for the NOFAs.