Posted: October 9, 2023
Questions Due: October 17, 2023
The ARC AAA, is soliciting proposals from potential Offerors, interested in providing services and supports for older adults in each of the following counties: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, and Rockdale from July 1, 2024 to June 30, 2025 with an option to renew for one additional year. The services being funded are: Assistive Technology, Caregiver Services, Case Management, Congregate Meals, Culturally Appropriate Information and Referral, Elderly Legal Assistance Program (ELAP), Home Delivered Meals, Homemaker, Home Modifications and Repairs, Kinship Care, Material Aid, Personal Care, Senior Recreation, Consumer Directed Care (Support Options), and Transportation.
- Click the link below entitled, “OAA NOFA Documents” to download instructions as well as all the documents needed to apply.
- Complete the documents as instructed in the “NOFA Directions” pdf file.
- After completing the documents, return to this page and fill out the online form, “OAA NOFA Application” and upload your completed documents.
- Note: we will only accept compressed (zip) files. For instructions on how to compress your files in a zip format, please visit: https://www.hellotech.com/guide/for/how-to-zip-a-file-mac-windows-pc
- If you have questions, please contact Meghan Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OAA NOFA Documents (zip)
- Pre-Proposal Conference will be October 11th, 12:00p.m. – 2:00p.m.
- Questions are due no later than October 17th, at 5:00 p.m.
- Submittals are due no later than November 17th, at 5:00 p.m.
OAA NOFA Application
ARC Area Agency on Aging is no longer accepting applications for this NOFA.