Posted: April 27, 2022
Questions Due: May 2, 2022
The ARC AAA, is soliciting proposals from potential Offerors, interested in providing services and supports for older adults in each of the following counties: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, and Rockdale from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023 with an option to renew for one additional year. The services being funded are: ELAP, Case Management, Congregate Meals, Home Delivered Meals, Home Management, Homemaker, Personal Care, Caregiver Services, Kinship Care, Assistive Technology, Material Aid, and Transportation.
- Click the link below entitled, “ARPA NOFA Documents” to download instructions as well as all the documents needed to apply.
- Complete the documents as instructed in the “NOFA directions” pdf file.
- After completing the documents, return to this page and fill out the online form, “ARPA NOFA Application” and upload your completed documents.
- Note: we will only accept compressed (zip) files. Instructions on how to compress your files in a zip format.
- If you have questions, please contact Connie White at email@example.com
ARPA NOFA Documents
- Pre-Proposal Conference will be May 2nd, 12:00p.m. – 2:00p.m.
- Questions are due no later than May 2nd at 5:00 p.m.
- Submittals are due no later than May 27th at 5:00 p.m.
Pre-Proposal Conference Questions and Answers (PDF)
We are no longer taking applications.