Posted: January 31, 2020
Questions Due: February 12, 2020
Proposals Due: Monday, March 9, 2020 by 5 pm
The ARC AAA is soliciting proposals for Federal Transportation Administration (FTA) Section 5310 to improve mobility for seniors and persons with disabilities by providing funds to serve the special needs of transit-dependent populations beyond traditional public transportation services and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) complementary paratransit services.
Two or more eligible agencies may coordinate and submit a joint application for FTA Section 5310 funding. One agency must serve as the applicant agency to administer the funding and contract. Transportation providers may also enter into operational agreements with other agencies that primarily serve older adults and individuals with disabilities to maximize funding and available resources.
NOFA Application Process
- Click the “Documents link” below to download all NOFA application documents. Complete the documents as outlined in the General Instructions document contained within the NOFA.Documents The following documents must be completed fully and returned for a submittal to be considered complete:
- Offeror Transmittal Cover Page – Includes contact information, chart, checklist of items required, and signature requirement. Fill it out completely and have it signed by the individual in your organization who is authorized to execute contracts.
- Proposal Response Template – Excel document with tabs.
All questions must be answered in the template. All answers to questions are to be concise. There are character limits for each question, and it will not allow answers to exceed the character limit which is approximately three paragraphs.
- Include all the checklist attachments required as specified in the Applicant Transmittal Cover Page.
NOFA Submission Instructions
- Once you are ready to submit your NOFA proposal, make sure all the documents you are submitting are in a single folder (all the required templates as well as required attachments mentioned in the NOFA).
- To Zip that folder:
- Right click on the folder with all your documents
- Select your zipping tool (i.e. 7-Zip) and select add to archive
- In the window that pops up, press OK at bottom
- The file should now be saved as a compressed file.
- To submit your proposal, go to the ARC website’s procurement page at: https://atlantaregional.org/procurement/
- Click on the Submission Form underneath the posting
- Fill out the information on the form and attach your zipped files.
- Click Submit.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your submission.
A pre-proposal conference will be held on Friday, February 7, 2020 from 1:00 – 2:30 pm
Atlanta Regional Commission
229 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
A conference call-in number will be provided after you RSVP to Tamika Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must RSVP by 5:00PM on Thursday, February 6, 2020.
All inquiries regarding ARC’s FTA Section 5310 Request for Proposals were due in writing by 5pm, Wednesday, February 12, 2020. Questions and answers can be found at the top of this page.
We are no longer taking applications.