Clean Cities-Georgia and the U.S. Department of Energy are looking for cities and counties interested in data collection and telematics for the electric vehicles (EVs) in their fleets. Fleets and EVs of all sizes (light-, medium-, and heavy-duty) are all eligible for 18-24 months of free telematics support. Participants will have data loggers installed in their EVs at no cost, as well as free telematics and analysis of collected data. Data and analytics collected will inform a publicly-available national database to inform the next round of fleet electrification funding. At the conclusion of the data collection period, participants will have the option to purchase the data loggers installed in their EVs at competitive rates.
If you are a city or county in Georgia with EVs in your fleet, join us to learn more about how to partner with Clean Cities-Georgia and the U.S. Department of Energy on EV data collection project, and how your local government’s fleet data will strengthen EV planning across the state.
- Welcome & Virtual Housekeeping: 11:00 – 11:10 AM
- Introduction to Clean Cities-Georgia: 11:10 AM – 11:25 AM
- Information about EV-WATTS: 11:25 AM – 11:45 AM
- Fleets with current telematics
- Fleets looking to purchase/demo telematics
- Data analysis and telematics dashboards for fleets
- Project timeline
- Case study: Cobb County
- Questions from the audience: 11:45 – 11:55 AM
- Wrap-Up and Goodbyes: 11:55 AM – 12:00 PM