The following duties are established for this Committee:
- To provide the Board a monthly Treasurer’s Report .
- To review periodically the financial status of the Commission
- To ascertain that the auditors hired by the agency to conduct the annual required audit are qualified, independent, and are accountable to the Commission by way of this subcommittee
- To provide oversight to the required annual audit process
- To review all reports and findings issued in any audits, and receive, and investigate if necessary, any financial concerns reported, and report out such to the Governance Committee
- To review the annual work program and budget for consistency with long term financial plans of the Commission .
Please note that all meeting times and places are subject to change. Call ARC at 404-463-3100 to confirm.
More information can be found on ARC’s Budget & Audit Review Subcommittee page.